Escape Aesthetics based in Luton is a family business run by Fully-Qualified Aesthetic Practitioners, mother and daughter duo- Shamem and Aniqah Jamal.
With over 25 years experience, we launched in 2017 and serve clients from London, Harpenden to Milton Keynes. Together we strive to provide the best non-surgical treatments and help our clients to enhance their natural beauty.
Qualified Aesthetic Practitioner, Dental Hygienist and Therapist
I'm a Qualified Dental Hygienist & Therapist and Aesthetics Practitioner trained from the University of Birmingham. I've worked for leading dental practices in Harpenden, St Albans, Leighton Buzzard and London. With specialist aesthetic training I have an understanding of the facial anatomy and developed a passion to help women feel and look great in their own skin.
I understand women can feel pressurised to look a certain way and spend too much time and effort using make-up to recreate a more contoured face and bigger lips. Our anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers give you the chance to wake up feeling younger looking, enhanced and confident in your own skin without layers of make-up.
Qualified Aesthetic Practitioner and nurse prescriber
My mother, Shamem Jamal is a registered nurse with over 20 years experience in healthcare. She is a Qualified and Award-Winning Nurse for diabetes in Luton and has also completed her independent nurse prescriber course.
In 2012, Shamem won an award for Best Practice Nurse in Bedfordshire. She's trained as an Aesthetic Nurse, so you know you're in safe hands and with the combination of her knowledge and empathetic professionalism yet soft heart it has given her the experience to progress in her career and now help others enhance their natural beauty.
What can you expect from us?
- To be treated in a professional healthcare environment by trusted and Award-Winning Qualified Aesthetic Practitioners
- A complimentary consultation where we ask appropriate and relevant questions
- A cooling off period if you’re not 100% sure about going ahead with treatment
- A follow-up appointment 2-weeks later to reassess and offer a top up treatment if required
- To be treated in a relaxing and comfortable environment where you feel at ease